The Youth Coordinator must safely manage the onboard children’s programs and activities for both day and evening including art projects and games. Have the ability and creativity in bringing the destination alive to the Youth Program in a fun and educational manner.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BA/BS 3-4 year degree or foreign equivalency in Early Childhood Education or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Youth Coordinator or similar position.
- Is able to read, write and speak fluently in English and does so at all times while on duty. One additional language (German, French, Italian, Spanish or Japanese) preferred.
- Experience on an ultra luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel, ultra luxury hotel or resort preferred but not required.
- Courses or training in safety, environmental, Public Health regulations required. First Aid and CPR Certifications.
- Excellent computer skills to include creating and working with spreadsheets, Word, Excel, Outlook and Fidelio