The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will coordinate a variety of sales and marketing initiatives including digital marketing, traditional marketing, database management and data analytics reporting. He/she will provide assistance to the Director of Marketing & Sales Operations and other members of the Sales and Marketing Department in the coordination of marketing strategies that generate qualified prospect leads.
Essential Functions – Overview
- Assist and provide support in planning and implementing of Sales and Marketing Department initiatives.
- Coordinate the development and execution of advertising, collateral, digital marketing, web content, social media and events.
- Maintain the monthly email calendar and media plan to ensure activities are developed and executed on schedule and within budget.
- Coordinate the production of all promotional materials (brochures, print material, invitations)
- Maintain and coordinate enhancements to the corporate website, including ongoing content management, digital presence and social media.
- Prepare sales and marketing activity reports as requested.
- Provide support in the developing and maintaining a new customer master database.
- Create a marketing reporting function in order to track expenses, measure and analyze performance of all marketing platforms.
- Monitor and maintain appropriate inventory of promotional materials.
- Communicate ongoing marketing activities to the Sales and Marketing team (Shoreside and Shipboard) of current marketing efforts, as well as maintain the Sales & Marketing Activities content on the Resident facing website.
- Provides cross-functional sales and marketing support and other duties as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum three years of marketing experience with strong emphasis on digital marketing in a progressive, ultra-luxury environment preferred
- Broad functional experience in both digital marketing and traditional advertising channels
- BA/BS Degree in a marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and good judgment
- Previous experience in a luxury property and/or brand environment desired
- Working knowledge of web design, content management and online programs
- Proactive and self starter
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Excellent computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, WordPress)
- Ability to travel as business plans require
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed