The Manager, Refurbishment and Vessel Management will act as the leading and supporting role of onboard projects. This position will also be responsible for timeline management and processes as it relates to dry-dock and refurbishment projects.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working within the Marine & Technical aspect of the cruise industry, ship board and/or shore side, with knowledge of ship operations and project management.
- General knowledge of IMO, MARPOL, SOLAS, MLC and Maritime Regulatory System
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- Experience from dry-dock or refurbishment projects in a leading or supporting role.
- Ability to work efficiently in fast changing environment and handle multiple complexities simultaneously.
- Proven efficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Strong administrative skills and knowledge of Project Management tools such as MS Project.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel internationally and for extended periods of time during projects or as needed by the operations.
- Ability to remain comfortable in work areas including dock bottom and demolished spaced onboard.