The primary responsibility of the IT Specialist is to offer our Resident and Guest technical support with strong knowledge of troubleshooting in all current technologies and wireless devices. The IT Specialist will provide exceptional customer service and be the first point of contact in assisting our Resident and Guest with IT inquiries.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in IT Assistant/Support role or similar.
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting most connection issues.
- Experience in resolving network connectivity, email systems (MS Exchange, POP/SMTP, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of Windows/iOS operating systems and most general applications installed.
- Required knowledge of the specific programs:
- Windows OS
- Latest Apple OS iPad / iPhone features
- Email Client settings for Outlook / Mail /Firefox
- Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Wireless security & connectivity
- PC & Mac System hardware troubleshooting
- Printer / Scanner troubleshooting / setup
- Knowledge of Antivirus & Spyware / Malware applications and administration
- Preferable knowledge of the following devices:
- End user desktop (PC and MAC),
- Hand held devices,
- Electronic AV systems
- IPTV Systems
- Telephone systems
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Excellent immediate issue resolution skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Able to interact on a social and professional level with luxury clientele.