The Hairstylist’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the highest quality of professional hair and barbering treatments are provided at all times to the Residents and Guests, in accordance with relevant SOP’s.
In order to consistently exceed Resident and Guest expectations and provide the highest levels of product and services, additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as a Hairstylist on an ultra luxury Cruise Ship, Private Club, Boutique Hotel, ultra luxury Hotel or Resort.
- Functional Expertise:
- Experience in ultra luxury Spas and Salons
- Must have a broad knowledge of the latest trends in the industry
- Must have experience in the following areas:
- Ladies and men’s hair cutting
- Shave and cut beards and mustaches –
- Hot Towel Shave and Barbering
- Hair and Scalp treatment and massage
- Fashion hair coloring
- Long hair styling
- Blow drying
- Special Requests
- Experience in styling hair extensions
- Demonstrate knowledge of hair products available in the Spa
- Has a good understanding of all hair related issues and corrective work
- Excellent knowledge of public health
- Certification from a State-Licensed Cosmetology School, Associate Degree or foreign equivalency.