The Concierge’s primary responsibility is the promotion and administration of The World’s destination experiences, private arrangements and concierge services. Ensuring the highest standards of personalized service are achieved, while maintaining budgetary guidelines.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Concierge in a luxury hotel or as a Destinations Specialist on an ultra luxury Cruise Ship. Similar experience in shore excursions and/or travel and tour planning will also be considered.
- One additional language (German, French, Italian, Spanish or Japanese) preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of world geography, coordination and planning of land-based destination experiences and personalized travel services preferred.
- Active member with Union Internationale des Concierges d’Hotesl “Les Clefs d’Or” preferred.
- Concierge Assistant (Gold Key Solutions) a plus