The Concierge Administrator’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative and operational support to The World Concierge including filing, maintenance of email calendars and folders, phone calls to respective DMCs/hotels/restaurants, copying research and similar tasks as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a 5* Hotel or Cruise line in a Front Office/Concierge/Tour operations role preferred
- Additional Hospitality courses are an advantage
- Experience working with an ultra luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel and/or resort is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the tourism industry preferred, but not required
- Additional languages preferred (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese/Mandarin) required
- Working knowledge of Fidelio Cruise and Concierge Assist (Gold Key Solutions) is an advantage