The Chef de Cuisine’s primary responsibility is to assist with the management of an assigned galley and to ensure that high standards are achieved and maintained within budgetary limitations. He/she is seen as an inspirational role model by his/her Crew Members and is a top professional in the field with a passion for the Culinary arts.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Chef De Cuisine on an ultra luxury Cruise Ship, Private Club, Boutique Hotel, ultra luxury Hotel or Resort.
- BA/BS 3-4 year degree or foreign equivalency and/or 2 years experience as a Chef de Cuisine preferred
- Solid progression through ranks
- Functional expertise and working knowledge of point of sales systems, inventory management systems, Fidelio and computerized reservation systems
- Good computer skills to include creating and working with spreadsheets, Word, Excel and Outlook 2007
- Establish and maintain proper inventories
- Experience with high volume, 3 meal restaurants
- Must be able to manage multiple outlets.